Advertising space is available in the Oceanic Art Society (OAS) Journal and on this website. The service is provided primarily to OAS members and to institutions or companies with an OAS member on their staff, or interests in common with the OAS.
The printed version of the OAS Journal is published 4 times yearly. The journal is also published online with banner advertising available on rotation throughout the site (including the home page).
Advertisers are also entitled to an entry on the Links page of this website.
Publishing Schedule for 2019 Quarterly
|Publication Date||Cut-off Date for Advertising submission|
|1 March||15 February 2019|
|1 June||15 May 2019|
|1 September||15 August 2019|
|1 December||15 November 2019|
A PDF file of minimum 300dpi, CMYK, all fonts embedded.
- Full page – 230 x 297 mm + 5 mm on each side to bleed
- Half page – 91 x 265 mm or 198 x 130 mm
- Quarter page – 91 x 130 mm
Ad sizes supported:
- 300 x 100 pixels
- 300 x 250 pixels
- 300 x 600 pixels
- JPEG or GIF file formats
- A website page address to which the banner will be linked must be supplied.
Advertising in OAS Journal only for 1 year (4 issues)
- ¼ single column – $250
- ¼ double column – $500
- Full page colour insert (per issue including printing costs) – $360
- Full page colour insert (per insert if it is supplied by the advertiser) – $200
Advertising on OAS Website only
- Period of 13 weeks – $210
- Period of 26 weeks – $320
- Period of 1 year – $400
Advertising on OAS Website and in OAS Journal for 1 year and 4 issues for the OAS Journal
- ¼ single column in OAS Journal and Website banner – $600
- ¼ double column in OAS Journal and Website banner – $850
- A4 colour insert (including printing cost) and Website banner – $2,000
- A4 colour insert supplied by advertiser and Website banner – $1,200
Advertising on OAS Website and in OAS Journal for 3 month only and for 2 issues only in the OAS Journal
- ¼ double column in OAS Journal and OAS Website banner – $600
Advertising artwork is to be sent to the Advertising Coordinator, Dr James Elmslie, Vice-President of the Oceanic Art Society and OAS Journal Editor.
For further information regarding bookings and advertising rates please contact [email protected]